The Career Guidance Counsellor will work with you to establish a career path by assessing your interests and skills.
Together we will:
- Develop a career plan
- Look at your education or training requirements
- Explore the type of job you want
Southside Local Employment Service develop programmes where there is a demand from our clients and / or industry to develop skills in specific areas.
An example of previous training programmes are:
- Securing your future workskills
- Skills development for local industry
- FETAC Level 5 Carers Programme
Links with employers
Southside Local Employment develops links with employers to source suitable job vacancies for clients and for employers to advertise all job vacancies with the service.
We strive to source suitable job ready clients to place into work experience, internship and job vacancy positions.